About her

I first known her in primary 4,ugama school. I was new there,so basicly i had no idea what were their name was. I was clueless at first,but once they asked what's my name is,terbiasalah sesama mereka. But this girl who sat near me was pediam..Kesian lah dia dulu,i used to bully her,haha. Sorry. It was fun being with her.Sadly we wasn't in the same class in primary five,kaliah lah,i forgotten sudah.

Since i went abroad,i lost contact dengan dia,tidak ada sesiapa nak dibully lagi..But the whole time i was in london,i didn't forgot most of my friend.

Went back here after 3years disana..I was excited to see all my friend again. But i only met dua orang saja,zati and fiqah..Kami goes to the same school..I kept asking them if durang ada contact the others,but nada.

I met her again di dewan muhibah,but im afraid to talk with her,takut dia sudah lupakan saya. I asked her cousin to give me her email..So once i had it,taruslah chatting with dia..Rupanya dia masih ingat saya,haha.Saya bersusah payah mencari dan mentanya contact kamu,but at the end,saya pun dapat..:)

Im sorry that i just told you my feeling towards you,because before i wasn't brave to stand up and face and tell you how i feel for you...But now you know.

Sampai disini saja ah.

thanks izza for posted banyak sudah..haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy Iz.. I'm HACKING your blog.. haha.. nada dehh.. you asked me kann?? Okay then.. We first met at Sekolah Ugama in Primary 4 (as you said.. there's no need to repeat it again -_-' hehe) and after you went back here, we met again at Dewan Muhibah lah.. (not Dewan Musibah).. Spelling error kah? haha or typing error? SCRATCH that!! haha.. seriously, at that time, i didnt see you around.. Maybe i was busy preparing all the things for my family to perform and practised jua.. To those who read this and inda paham, sorry ahh.. It was a long story though.. We had this event between neighbours di kampung.. So, long story bahh.. Then barutah i realised that you were there after i saw a pic of you in your friendster di sana.. Then the next day or a few weeks later (i didnt remember though), someone added me arh MSN and told me that his name is Muiz.. I was bangang because there are too many Muiz in my life.. So i asked him which Muiz? and he said Izaan Muiz wahhh.. and AGAIN bangang lagii. I asked Kaka lahh.. Then she said "Ohh.. Si Muiz wahh.. adik si Izzah.." and baru tah terclick its YOU Iz.. Then again curiousity melanda.. How did you get my email? then you said from Zul.. AGAIN which ZUL?? haha.. Zul my cousin rupanya since kamu satu sekolah.. okayy.. that was paccahh.. too many "AGAIN".. -_-' haha now our friendship started semula.. then we began to rapat since Ac Liverchelster was created by Lutfi.. (i wont forget to mention your name Lutfi..) haha okay i guess i've to stop here.. banyak cakap saya ini lerr..


P/S: adangtah jogging.. TULANG KARANG!! haha

xoxo, you-know-who

0 comments: