-My Memories-

I really dont have good Hari Raya this year due to some reason.
aight, i'll share it with you.
there's a good memories and bad memories during my Raya.
Good Memories:
-Eventhough im 16, i still get ampau.haha, usually, if you're older, you dont get ampau, but i do. i guess my look still childish.
-meet random people that i never seen before.
-Finally, i can eat Tapak Kuda again, Reason is because i didn't have the chance to eat tapak Kuda in London, Bruneian People who live there rarely buy tapak kuda from Brunei and bring it there..

Bad Memories:
Maybe there's only two of my bad memories during Hari Raya.
- my cousin doesn't want to talk to me due to some reason
- and during my Raya at my cousin house(Nain), i been pinched my Izyan(a.k.a Yanyan), and you know what, i have bruises. thank you Yan.


i'll add more later.

Adios.

0 comments: