-Tonight-

i went to my cousin openhouse, i was too excited to come over their house. i wished there will be alot of girl to keep an eye on..
the food was delicious, especially the favorite menu, Kolomee. but i was hoping there would be satay on the menu list, since ada kuwahnya..
Guess what?my hope to see the girls was useless,not much of teenager coming ): but instead there are alot of olderly, haha. they actually invited their office mate to come over saja.
but i enjoyed it.
Eventhough there's no girl to look at, but i still have her.

i went home around 10-ish, and straight to the lappy. went online, and checked if she's online or not, but she doesn't. right now im so damn bored not chatting with her.

its soo loud here at my kampung, there's people karaoke-ing, my cousin Kahwin. you know what, went we passed my neighbor house(yang Kahwin), all the people were staring at us, its like we doesn't exist at the kampung. i guess they doesn't know my parent's other car.
To the cousin: i hope your marriage go well on Sunday.

my mum told me to takecare of Zikry tomorrow, because she's going to Temburong doing her duties. i planned to sleep late tonight, kan watch some of the korean movie we had.

Do you know Korean movie called Full House?
-if you do know, dont you think that movie depressing, love triangle. i concentrated on the movie seriously, and it made my tear fall...

i dont really know why im spending much time on watching tele than studying. i guess i dont have the mood of studying right now, but i'll study tomorrow.

i have Irk paper 2 exam on Saturday morning, the hardest topic for me is Tauhid. if you think carefully, Tauhid isn't hard actually, you just have to memorize the meaning and if you do remember, you might manage to answer the question. im still thinking which section should i answer for Irk paper 2, either Hadith or Al-Quran. Many people would choose Hadith, they said its easier than Al-Quran...

To Wafiqah: im still waiting for my spec, please do give to me ASAP, haha.


aight, later.

0 comments: