-Sembahyang Jumaat-

i came late to the mosque today, i usually come early but today im not, i was watching the Amazing Race Asia replay, since i missed it last night.. my sister told me there's a fight, but there's not.. I felt sad for Henry and Bernie been eliminated. starting from now, i can't bother to watch The Amazing Race Asia again..
i came around 1.10pm, and on my way to the mosque, i heard the Imam said that "Sembahyang jemaah boleh dilakukan dimana-mana sahaja, di masjid, di rumah and tempat lain, tetapi yang afdal ialah sembahyang berjemaah di masjid"..
Usually Masjid Sufri Bolkiah, Berakas not fully crowded of people, but today, i almost didn't have the space to pray..i guess i wont come late again next week..

went home, baca Irk tarus, i finished around 2..Later lagi i continue my reading.

for now, Adios.

0 comments: