-Poem for you-

If you knew how much you mean to me
Then you'd understand
How it nearly kills me just to breathe
When you hold my hand

A kiss from you is all i need
You've got me in a trance
Keep me safe in your arms
Its time for true romance

When people see how happy we are
I'm glad it's you I need
We don't need to play along
I'm convinced it's meant to be

Days, weeks, months, years
Times is standing still
Even through the ups and still
Your love gives me a thrill

--------------------------

This Love Of Mine

Let me take you on a trip to the moon with me
Maybe we can fly
Sometimes you've gotta open your eyes to relieve
The trouble in mind
Maybe if you look into mine
The strength you might find
To hold on to this love of mine.

Let me take you on a run to the sun with me
Or maybe we could hide
Sometimes you've gotta open your heart to believe
With every reason is rhyme
If you look into mine
The answer you might find
Is to hold on to this love of mine.

Let me take you to a different time with me
Maybe we could rewind
Sometimes you've gotta cover your eyes to see
Through a different light.
Maybe if you look into mine
The missing piece you'll find
And hold on to this love of mine.

Let me take you on a walk through the truth with me
Forget the reasons why
Everything that happens is meant to be
Another lesson in life
If you open your mind Destiny you'll find
Say you'll hold on to this love of mine.

Let me take you to the tip of my mind with me
Where it will always be
Of all the things that ever meant anything to me
It was a Jessilyn Jade
If you read between the lines your love for me will find
The will to hold onto this love of mine.

Its for you,(i hope you know who you are)

Thank you.

0 comments: