---

after an interesting 2 hours at my mum office, i went to Serusop sekajap, buying Zikry his power..sadly i cannot find it..i went to grocery to buy ice lemon and snacks..guess what, the shop sell the power, so i bought it for him, not my money though, my mums' money.

i still waiting for my mum to answer my question which is "pukul berapa muiz ke sekolah esuk?"
Nafees, i'll tell you later if my mum beritahu.

my dad called tadi, i missed hearing his voice.. i miss my dad so much..

tomorrow i have Geography paper 1 examination, start at 2pm. im just going to revise abit, because i revise a lot for paper 2 already..

me and nafees tadi been lied by Faiz, he told us that the promnight/galanight is free for the prefect and monitor, and nafees was too excited that he can bring his date over, but when we asked the prefect(Melanie) and she told us its not free and you have to pay for it...haha..
Penipu kau Faiz. so im not going to the galanight then, if its free then i will.


????

i searched around my house where my ball could be, but i can't find it..it been stole kali. im soo bored without playing football now. really jobless at home now. play badminton, no one to play with, Awie still sleepover at my cousin's house.


aight, i'll post again later, caio.

0 comments: