How was it?

came to school around 6-ish, and had my maths paper 2 examination..before i came to school, i was in the mood of answering the paper, but when i sat on it, and the paper was infront of me, guess what, i forgot most of the formula that i memories last night..haha
i was blank and clueless how to answer the question..i was relieved i managed to answer some of the question..Section B was very hard.. im will unsure what i will get for my maths? U,E,D,C?..
it will depends on my paper 1, i did well on my paper 1, so i hope i pass..
Doakan saja the grade turun this year, Amin.

after exam, everyone thought the paper was hard, even the admaths students...they said admaths paper is easier than this..haha..

went to canteen, order the food i always eat, and belanja si nafees..wanna know what?
when the food been serve to us, nafees argued that he doesn't want the butter, haha..
he ordered the same food as me, which is rice and chicken.. si nafees menyamal..Kesian..
but the aunty was too kind, she prepared another one for him..kalau inda lapar kau fees..

went back home, called my little brother name, but sadly ia tidur. i kissed him, ia damam, but still naughty..
my mum balik around 4-ish, and told me to wash the car, so i did..i was jobless, boring at home, nothing to do, and my dad isn't here..I miss you dad..

last night, i watched chelsea played, Chelsea dominated the possession the whole game, and the luck wasn't with chelsea, they only managed to score two goals, both scored by Anelka. Robinson was in his top form last night, denied all chelsea chances..

right now, im waiting for Nain(9,nine, haha, wafiy, kau ni) and Asrol, if durang jadi come to my house. Nain kan bagi the form for Jis Funday, while Asrol kan bagi card kahwin..his sister kahwin this month, so i will free myself to help him..jangan saja lupa the ehem ehem..haha.


aight.
i guess till here for you..

to her, i love you.
-muiz.

0 comments: