-friday-

i woke up early as usual, and my cousin were still sleeping..i sang loudly, but they still in their dreamland. i was bored, so i went outside, played badminton own my own. played against the wall (nafees tips)..

arrived to the mosque at 1.05pm, sembahyang jumaat.. my cousin was talking while me just sat there quietly and tried to listen to the khutbah, but i can't..i guess i was been disturbed.

Lunch with them at my cousin, and told each other some jokes..my stomach was hurting, laughed 247. Lampard, kau tu punya pasal..

later noon, at 4 o'clock, i went to padang kebajikan, main futsal, i told Nafees that im playing football karang, so ia mahu ikut, so i told him to come..played for 2 hours, it was tiring, but its okay, it will improve my fitness..
To Captain Awesome Haq: sudah jua ku beritahu kau, if kan datang, datang saja..Nada ku becredit time atu.
we just play saja-saja, and Nafees scored 7 goals, while me scored 3 goals.. my combination with the Lampard(si pembual) was terrific, but we still need to work a lot more..
Enough about football.

afterward, balik with my cousin Afiz, ia bawa kereta. Najib belanja kami makan Roti Kosong, i wasn't happy that time, me and Lampard wanted to eat soto, but okaylah, najib belanja..
we played truth or dare, but no one was too scared..
it costed 7.70 for the foods and drinks.. Najib was mad, he said the change supposed to be 4 dollars, he went back inside and asked for the priced. he thought the roti kosong cost 50cents, but its actually 60cents. so if it is 60cents, the actual price supposed to be $6.60..haha, he was not satisfied with the cashier worker, but he just let it go, sedekahnya.

my cousin and i merayau the Birdtown, mencari ps2 controller..haha..
laju-laju balik kerumah, and played game straight away.


aight, till here.

0 comments: