-Today-

same thing, i woke up late again, boring eh..i dont have the energy to get up, so i went back to sleep..my little brother tried to awake me up, but i told him to go away, and he did..

had my shower, and baca Commerce abit..im just not in the mood of reading right now due to some problem i have..one of my friend knows why..

Champions league just around the corner, wednesday morning, chelsea, roma,liverpool will be playing, maybe im watching it, maybe im not, Periksa wah..i can't watch football everyday, i will get distracted..

and also later, there's badminton French Open, at 7 or 8 o'clock, and i cant wait to watch it.. i missed last night game due to membuat video ah..my brother forced me to belakon..i cannot reject that, i love Acting..haha

To falah: Cheer up Falah, we hope your problem will be solve, we'll try to help you the best we could, we always got your back.
-from me and Nafees-

aight, i'll post again later.

0 comments: