-Gadong-

went to gadong after prayed Jumaat tadi, it was like 1.55 kali, so early man, there's no transport after 2, so we decided to go early lah..

we hang out at chill, waited for the other to come. i drank twice of coke, and one coke float.

we waited for about 4 hours till they arrived, gila batah wah..Money pun habis, its not enough to pay for the ticket. i thought them to treat me for the ticket.
Thanks to Iqah for paying all of us the ticket. it was around 10 peoples tadi. it was actually 5 peoples, but we didn't knew that some of them were coming.

Nain, nanti lanja tu ah, you haven't treat me tadi, inda jadi ah.

our movie started at 7.30 and ended at 9.15. we watched Bolt, it was fun and funny. haha..


Nain told me im invited to Nina's party on Sunday, ada bouncer, haha, siuk nie..hhaa
i will ask my parent to send me there, i want to enjoy this little party..
btw whose else invited?

aight, till here..
i'll post soon.

adios.

0 comments: