-Saturday-

nonetheless, woke up at 6.45am. went upstair, jumpa Zikry. i took a nap, before i take my shower.
after showered, played game, fifa 09, manager mode, i was excited since manang saja..
Ajik woke up, and wanted to play against me, i said im on.
i scored 3goals in a quick time, and he made a comeback, i was frustrated of my defender, an own goal and penalty..Second-half, i changed my attacker. i kept scoring first, but he managed to score and score, memberi sasak..it was a draw till he scored a goal in the 87 minutes.. he was wasting time, but guess what, i lobbed the ball through the defender, and volley the ball, and it was inside the goal, i scored in the dieing minute..he thought he won, hey, you not yet win mate..he was under estimate me, since he always win against me. we went straight to penalty shoot-out, the score was draw, and we went to sudden death, Ajik to kick first, and i saved it, i took my time to take the penalty, and gave him a little pressure, brilliant kick my player earned me a win..
Kesian Ajik. haha.

at night, my family and i, went to my cousin house, celebrate my cousin's birthday there..
i ate barbeque chicken with rice..there are two menus, but i can't bothered to eat noodle at that time.
we watched P2F, haha..siuk jua rupanya, i watched Emel, Qeez and Ezah..lawa suaranya..i adore them..haha.. i only watched Dila sekajap saja, because kan balik, my mum had an headache and Zikry don't feel well..

arrived home and went sleep.

aight, till here..

0 comments: