What had happened today?

went to school around 11, sorry nafees, akhir ah. i had geography paper 1 exam, which was okay, only few mistake i made, i guess.

my mum took me from school at 4, and she told me that " Zikry menanggis mencari muiz".. im sorry if i walked out quietly.

arrived at home at 4.30 and find Zikry straight away, i hugged him tarus, i just don't want to see him cry again.

Later, im going to my cousin's house, Tahlil for my nini. it was suppose to be yesterday, everyone forgot about it..Nasib jua my mum remember, if not there wont be any tahlil..
im going to learn a bit of POA with my cousin, if ia datanglah, if not, im just gonna learn it by myself.

To Nasrul: happy advanced birthday.


tomorrow i have Poa paper 2 examination, im feeling the pressure now, takut.. i want to get credit for POA..i dont have the basic form4 topic etc. i just started Poa this year, so it hard for me to understand everything. i nearly pass my poa time Mock, which is good for me, i have the confident that i can get credit for it. Amin.

tomorrow exam is officially the last one for me, because 17 is combined science paper 1, mutiple choice saja..after this, im free..

we still deciding the place for fishing, our choice is between sungkai tutong and pantai serasa.
and the day haven't been confirm yet.. if pantai serasa, dapat play beach football, and ada tempat makan..im not sure about sungai tutong, haven't been there before.

on the 23rd November, St.George's School's confirmed playing for Jis Funday, and to all my friends, please come and support us okay..

right now, im waiting for someone to reply my message, and Faiz, sorry if aku inda download the songs, kau inda save arah draft ah..


aight, till here.

0 comments: