Miss

i woke up early today, my parent bawa jalan, breakfast di kedai..i was so damn tired that time when my little sister woke me up..i can't bothered to go, but then this came to my mind:
"this would be the last time i eat with my dad before he goes to KL" so i went to shower straight away..

his flight is about 11, so we will be at the airport at 10 i guess, gonna miss my dad. he will be away for 8days. 8days is too long for me, i can't resist without my dad around us..

im planning to practise maths later, sikit-sikit lah..just remember the formula and all..

my friend from London sent me a message, he asked me if i have plan to go back to London. im still not sure about that, if my dad been send to work there again, then i go, but i dont think my dad wants to work there again, maybe work somewhere else, like Kuala Lumpur or Australia maybe.

My duties when my dad's away?
-Wash his car, and mum car too.
-start the engine everyday.


aight, takecare.

0 comments: