Today.

Woke up around 10,so sleepy since i slept late..i chatted with her,we chatted at 10 o'clock till 2plus am..im sorry if i made you stayed up late..have you eaten your food?where's mine? Haha..siuk lah we chatted ah..thank you,and im sorry i went offline early,liat bula..

Si lutfi planned to play bowling tadi,LAST MINUTE WAH! Nasib jua im at hospital,visited tadi,visited my cousin who had an operation tadi..haha..it was around 1.45pm ia message tadi..i asked my mum if i can go,and she said up to you..i brought ajik since ia ada di hospital with me..we played at utama bowling..i was surprised that the other can make it..because last minute wah si lutfi beritahu..i walked from hospital to utama bowling,it wasnt that far, but it was tiring..sweat all over my body,(someone doesnt like sweat,you know who,haha)...we met at jollibee,and everyone was there..im sorry if im stink..haha..

Here's some jokes tadi:
¤si syam dropped the ball tadi,it went backward instead of forward..haha.
¤si lutfi jadi perempuan.
¤si syam only start to scored 17,i guess..haha..
¤played tug-of-war,and rip the rope..haha. And everyone was scared..haha
¤my ball was actually went to bowling punya lungkang,and then it went back in to the alley and hitted the pins..haha

Falah was the winner,and the loser was Syam..haha well done syam haha..

I thought how to get back home..nada orang mengambil or menghantar..kan ikut ampuan,but ia balik ke rimba..haha..
My mum told me that she still di hospital..so i have to use all my energy to walk back there again..no water,no nothing..haha..

Oh,yea wait bro lutfi also threw his cigar when he saw falah's dad coming..haha..

Pictures coming soon,Faiz and Liyana send me the gambar aight..

Im sleeping over ajik's house..karang going to my cousin's house,berjaga-jaga..

Aight,till here..
Adios,and sorry to the other if lutfi nada message kamu ah..

0 comments: