-what had happened today?-

i woke up around 6 tadi..my mum woke me up..i was tired, didn't have much of sleeping time...when back to sleep, and again i was awaken by Zikry..ia kan liat Cartoon..i can't bothered to go to sleep again..
took shower shower around 12 when my parent arrived from worked..pasalnya i have to takecare of Zikry..it was because my maid bekerja..after showered, i prayed Zuhur..and till now, i haven't pray Asar yet..

i will be onlining all night today since my brother, Awie nada at home, he sleepover at my cousin's house. i will be waiting for her to go online..

i just wanna say all the best to my friend, kalau kan propose or confess rather, jangan diam2..im here to help you..we got your back.


tomorrow, my dad going to Kuala Lumpur, doing his job over there, for a week i think, im not so sure..i hope my dad buy me something..
what i want my dad to buy me is this:
Jacket and Football ball..

on Monday, i have Maths paper 2 exam, haha..we can use calculator, that would be easy for me.
i haven't practise past year question paper as yet..i just going to memories all the formula that will be needed for this paper 2..

Last Night:
i chatted with Nain, Nurun,Ras, Haq and Nafees..
Nafees: he was busy buying watch from ebay, and asked me what's paypal..kenapa fees, jam mu kana ambil kah?
Nain: she talked alot, and late replied..boring..Nain, apatah?haha.
Nurun: thanks ah..and i hope you tell the pe teacher about the thing i told you about last night.
Ras: i was joking around with her, and every question that i asked her, she must say why?why?why? haha..
Haq: sedikit saja..mostly about the Jis Funday form.

aight this for now.
takecare.

0 comments: